Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Camp Half Blood. This is an RP site for both the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and The Olympians

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Peri nodded with a smile. "Okay see you tonight."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:45 pm

"Yeah." Ren said, rather pleased and a few little wisps of black shadows curled up behind him in a pleasant way until he found them and stomped them out, feeling a little embarrassed. "I'll see you tonight." he said to her again as he backed up and just about fell over a watering pot before stumbling his way towards the entrance of the green house.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:42 am

Peri smiled and walked into her cabin.
~That night~
Peri sat on the porch.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Later that evening, right as the sun had gone past the horrizon, Ren arrived at The Demeter Cabin to find Peri waiting for him.

"Hey," he said walking up with his hands in his jean pockets. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:36 am

Peri smiled and nodded, "Yes i'm ready if you are." She said as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Ren nodded with a smile and lead her towards the Hades Cabin. When they arrived, he lead her around back to where a beautiful garden laid behind a black wrought iron fence. Ren opened the gate for Peri. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:43 am

Peri shyly stepped in, looking at the beautiful garden in awe. "Its so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 pm

The garden was filled with all kinds of flowers, mostly roses. There was roses of unnatural colors such as blue, black and purple and also ones of unnatural sizes with blossoms as large as one's head. Some of them also seemed to have an element that made them seem to sparkle in the dimming light.

Ren smiled lightly at Peri's comment and closed the gate behind them. "Persephone helped me get it started but then I started cultivating some breeds of my own. A lot of them you can't find anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3