Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Camp Half Blood. This is an RP site for both the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and The Olympians

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Ren reached out his hand hesitantly and took the seedling. "Thanks..." He said and slipped off his sun glasses and putting them in the front pocket of his shirt. His eyes were silver gray.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Peri smiled. "Your first seedling for your area." She said as her light blue eyes meet his.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:05 am

"I'll take good care of it." Ren said, staring back into Peri's blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 am

Peri smiled, before shyly looking at her plants.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:25 am

Ren looked away and cleared his throat, feeling a little akward. "I guess I should go ahead and...um...plant it."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:27 am

Peri nodded, "Um you have a area set up now."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:36 am

"Thanks a lot." Ren replied, walking over to his area. He looked at it for a moment as he mentaly plotted out everything he wanted. When he was finally pleased with his inner design, he planned the seedling in the center front row.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:37 am

Peri smiled and started her daily work.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:49 am

After staring at his plot for another long moment, Ren found himself a small shovel and dissappeared out the door. He returned a moment later with a small, up rotted rose bush that was looking rather wilted and a but sickly. He soon found a place for it in the far front corner with the most light.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:56 am

Peri smiled softly as she watched, she was trying to help a small lily grow.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Ren occasionally glanced over at Peri as he was tending to the small rose bush.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Peri would shyly glance over as well, she could see the care Ren put into his plants.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:15 pm

After the small rose bush was in place and watered, Ren sat back to inspect his work. "It's a start." He said running his hand through his silver white hair.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:51 pm

"I think soon you will have a beautiful area." Peri said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm

"Yeah, I think so too." Ren said back with a slight smile. He then stood up and rubbed the back of his neck, turning to face Peri. "You know...if you really want to meet Persephone, I can ask her about it if you like. I know she has been wanting to plan some kind of dinner or something because her mother is coming by and I know she would like it if someone else took a bit of a nagging instead of just her for once..."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:12 pm

"Really?" Peri asked softly, "T-Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Ren smiled back softly and nodded. "No problem. I'll talk to her about it when I stop by tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Peri smiled happy and nodded, before noticing one of the orchid roses blooming.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Ren blinked and followed her line of sight. "Is that one of the orchide roses?"
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:14 am

Peri smiled happily and nodded, "Yes it is."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:37 am

"It really is just as pretty as you said." He comment. "It has beatiful color."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:43 am

"Thank you." Peri said, "I have been working on it for a while."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:21 am

"Would...you lile to see the ones I have made thia evening?" Ren asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:33 am

Peri smiled, "Yes please."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 pm

"Okay." Ren replied with a bit of a brighter smile then he had before; it was a rare occurance but it looked good on him. "I'll come by your cabin just after sunset. Tat is the best time to see the night blossoms and the day onces before they close."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next