Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Camp Half Blood. This is an RP site for both the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and The Olympians

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:43 am

Luke Castellan knew he was hated. Ever since he had come back from his failed quest to get the golden apples, he had been treated different. Of course, as a son of Hermes, he was use to it. When people knew that you were the thief gods son, they tended to avoid you like the plague. That's what had brought him to the edge of camp instead of Hermes cabin, where he was head counseler. He needed to get time away and the only time you got that at camp was when you went off on your own.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofolympus.forumotion.com
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:51 am

Danny was walking on the edge of the camp, he liked being alone and was sometimes picked on for being shy. He was lucky that he was close to his older brother but his brother close be why over protective. Danny wasn't watching where he was going and he bumped into someone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:54 am

When Luke felt someone bump into him he wanted to turn around and yell at the person. When he saw who it was, however, that stopped right away. He didn't even know the kid, which was something new for him at camp. He knew everyone. After all, he had been there since he had been 13. Being there at such a young age was part of the reason that he didn't know what life on the outside was like and part of why his quest had failed so badly.

"You should really watch where you're going," Luke gruffly said as he offered the young man a hand.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:56 am

"S-Sorry..." Danny said softly as he took the offered hand, "I didn't mean to bump into you..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:57 am

"It's alright," nodded Luke, "you know you really shouldn't be here. You shouldn't be anywhere around here..."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:02 am

"Why not?" Danny asked, a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:04 am

"It's dangerous past camp borders for half-bloods," Luke replied, "All sorts of monsters want to get us out there. In here? We're safe. The enchantments placed on the border of camp keep us hidden."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:08 am

"Oh... Then why are you out here?" Danny asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:09 am

Luke hesitated and looked away, "I...I'm not wanted in camp. Don't you know who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:12 am

Danny shook his head, "No."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:18 am

"I'm Luke Castellan," he replied, though a bit of himself was wondering how the boy didn't know who he was. Ever since he had returned to camp after failing his quest to get the golden apples, he had been the talk of the place. There were even rumors that he wasn't the same person he once was when he left. That being true, he still wondered how the rumors got started, "You know, for a son of Athena you aren't very bright."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:21 am

Danny had heard some of the talk but he had never been one for rumors and had never listened. He blushed as Luke's words, "I just don't listen to rumors....."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:24 am

"So you have heard of me," Luke smirked. "Some of the rumors are true and some are false. People just usually don't take the time to get to know which is which."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:26 am

"Then they are foolish, to not find out the truth and to judge without the truth is wrong.... Too judge at all is wrong sometimes." Danny said.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:30 am

"Do you think they care?" Luke snorted, "They are just like our godly parents. They send you after things and don't care about the implications if you don't manage to get what they send you after. These kids at camp? They want you to be one of them but after you have something that makes you different," he gestured to the scar that ran from the bottom of his left eye to his chin, "then they want nothing of you. They think of you as damaged goods."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:32 am

"Why do we have to all be the same, difference adds to life." Danny said softly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:39 am

"Because that's what our parents want from us. Surely as a son of Athena you know that," he snorted. He had come to accept the fact that the godly parent that all demi gods had was only there to give birth to him. The only time he remembered seeing his father as a child had not been a happy memory of his.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:41 am

Danny sighed, "But our not our parents different from each other?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:43 am

"I guess that's true...maybe Hermes just doesn't love his children like Athena does. Has your mother told you she loves you before? Has she held you in her arms? My guess is no."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:46 am

"I-I... I have never met her...." Danny said softly. "My brother says he met her once..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:48 am

"Then how do you know she loves you? I've only met my father once in all my years of living and yet people tell me he supposedly loves me. If the gods loved us they would visit us more," Luke shrugged, "But thats my opinion. You don't have to believe it."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:55 am

Danny bowed his head slightly, he didn't know how to reply.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:31 pm

"Quit picking on the kid, Luke." A silky voice waved up from the shadows, reminiscent of snake skin against velvet. "That could be one of the reasons why no one likes you." Ren Prince stood in the shadows of a large tree, dressed in black and wearing dark sunglasses of an expensive brand. He took a breath of a cigaret of an unknown brand and wrapped in dark paper and blew out the black smoke. "Not everyone is on bad terms with their godly parents like you are. I, for one, happen to like my Old Man. Stop taking your problems out on others or I will give you a reason to complain."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Luke rolled his eyes, "Ren Prince, why am I not surprised?" he and Ren had always been on bad terms, even since he had come back from camp. He rolled his eyes and looked between Danny and Ren, "For the record I wasn't picking on him. I was just talking to the kid."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:15 pm

"He wasn't picking on me...." Danny said softly, "And i'm not a kid, I'm seventeen...... Even if I do look younger....."
Dante, Danny's older brother was looking for his brother. He made his way towards the border.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next