Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Camp Half Blood. This is an RP site for both the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and The Olympians

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Peri sat outside her cabin staring out across the camp, a small seedling in her hand. Being a daughter of Demeter meant she had an amazing way with plants, but she has lonely even with all her half-siblings.

Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) Picnikcollage-1017
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Ren was walking back to the Hades Cabin after going out to thw recreational area. The counclors would not let him smoke within the main camp area so it was quite bothersom at times. However, he did enjoy the walk back, especially at nigh when he was along and he had privacy. He did stop when he noticed Peei sitting alone. "If you put that in soil with high end plant food, it will sprout in a matter of days." He said as he thrust his hands in the pockets of his dark wash jeans and came over. "What kind of plant is it?"
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Peri smiled as she looked up at Ren, "I know that and it is a rare orchid/rose hybred, there are only so few that grow." She looked back down at the plant. "I have to plant it by itself soon."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:24 pm

"Rose orchid huh?" Ren replied sounding curious. "I'm pretty good at growin roses though most people would never guess, being Prince of the Underworld after all." He kneeled down to look at the seedling. "I've made some of my own breeds of roses too."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:37 pm

"Really? Peri asked with a smile, "I could never guess why people would never guess, your hands have the touch just like any person with the gift of growing." Peri looked up at him, "The rose orchid is one of my own that i have made, the strengh and smell of a rose but the beauty of a orchid and no thorns."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:45 pm

"I wouldn't mind seeing it sometime." Ren smiled lightly which gave him a charming face. He then sat down beside Peri on the steps and leaned back on his hands. "Eh, I guess they assume that because I'm so connected to death and darkness and such things." he said with a shrug. "But Persephone is daughter of Demeter too, and she's been more of a mother to me then my own ever was. She had me plant a garden to ease my temperament."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:51 pm

"I would love to see your garden someday..." Peri said as he gently set the seedling down, "W-What... What is my half sister like? Persephone, I have never met her."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:56 pm

"I will have to show you." he replied with a nod. He was then mildly amused by her question and it showed on is face. He often forgot that he wasn't as out of touch with the gods as most others were. "Persephone? She's nice. She really has no reason to care for the son of her husbands mistress but like I said, I consider more my mother then mine was. She has a green thumb, as to be expected, but doesn't mind being Queen of the Underworld. You can come with me to see her sometime if you like." Ren said with a shrug. "I spend quite a bit of time down there which has a tendency to piss all of the other students."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Peri smiled, "Thank you i would like that, would you like to see one of these plants in bloom? I have one in my area of the green house."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Ren nodded and pulled himself to his feet. "Yeah sure. Thanks." he replied and held out his hand to help Peri up.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Peri smiled as she took the offered hand and stood up. "Come on." She said before walking towards the greenhouse.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Ren walked next to her to the green house and pulled open the door for her before walking in himself. "Nice place." he said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Peri smiled, "Thank you, we take great pride in the greenhouse." She said as she handed towards her area.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:25 pm

"It is very nice. Last time I seen plants grow this will is by Persephone's own hand. She is the only one who can make anything grow in the Underworld though I am working on it myself. The only problem is," he shrugged. "I don't spend that much time down there to sit and cultivate."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:36 pm

"Would you like some space in the greenhouse? We how lots of space and anyone is welcome," Peri said.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 pm

He smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah, that would be nice. I was thinking I would like to grow something that requires more tropical climate, and some of my roses die in the winter when it freezes."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Peri smiled, "Let me help you set up a spot."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:53 pm

"Thank you." Ren said with a nod and a smile, looking around and enjoying the rest of the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Peri smiled as she sat the seedling down and started to set up a place for Ren.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Ren took a deep breath to take in the sent of the flowers and closed his eyes, enjoying the moment. A few dark shadows creeped their way out for the recesses of the green house but slithered like creatures but had a bit of a content air about them.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Peri smiled and finished setting up, before heading back to Ren.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:06 pm

As Ren stood chilling out, the shadows crawled up around him and around the flowers, flowing to and fro and weaving between the plants.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Peri watching curiously, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Ren opened his eyes and the shadows quickly dispersed into little wisps of smoke. "Sorry..." Ren said looking rather embarrassed. "I wasn't paying attention..."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 pm

"It is ok." Peri said as she picked up a seedling, "Here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)   Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts Grow Like Plants (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next