Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Camp Half Blood. This is an RP site for both the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and The Olympians

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moonlight (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 am

Danny sat on the edge of the lake, staring out into the water as the moon lite the night sky. He was lost in thought, most of them sad and some wondering if they had been right about him really being one of Athena children. He wasn't a great fighter like his brother and he didn't seem to be wise at all. He looked up at the sound of someone walking.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Leon yawned as he walked out to the lake. He didn't quite feel like retireing to his cabin but wasn't quite in the social butterfly mood that he was earlier. He sighes and ran his hand through his blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Danny watched as the other boy walked to the lake, he wondered why he was out there. Was he looking for a quiet place to think as well?
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Danny soon caught Leon's icy silver eyes. His hair also reflected int the moonlight, almost giving him a halo like glow about him. He smiled pleasantly at the boy. "Oh sorry. I didn't think anyone was here. Hope I am not disturbing you." he turned and looked out over the water. "I got tired being around everyone else. It seems to happen more often then people think."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:58 pm

"No not disturbing me, i was just out here thinking." Danny said with a shy smile. "The lake is the perfect place if you need to a place to think or be alone....."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:02 pm

"Very much so." Leon agreed, folding his arms and enjoying the sight. "Sometimes it's nice to get out of the lime light and just enjoy the company of the wild."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Danny nodded as he looked out over to the lake, before smiling, "There is nothing as beautiful as the lake at night."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 pm

"Ah yes." Leon smiled. "A beautiful lake is like drowning in the eyes of a beautiful woman." he said with a pleasant sigh and then smiled back at Danny apologetically. "Ah sorry, there I go. I can't help myself sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 pm

"It is ok." Danny said softly, he looked at the other boy for a second. "Do you ever think about what it would be like if you had been born normal?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:23 pm

"Sometimes..." he said looking out over the glassy water. "It has caused me some trouble. I charmspeak people without ever realizing it." he then shrugged and laughed lightly. "You wouldn't believe how many times this beautiful face has been punched because I accidentally stole some guy's girlfriend...or got slapped for stealing some girl's boyfriend. All because of a simple smile..."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Danny nodded, "I wonder if they were wrong about me sometimes....."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 pm

"What do you mean?" he asked turning around and cocking his head to one side questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:44 pm

"I wonder if they were right about me being what i am...." Danny said softly.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:47 pm

"Who are you?" Leon asked. "I just arrived only yesterday so I'm not exactly sure who everyone is?" he asked with a slightly embarrassed laugh.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:50 pm

"Oh I am Danny Lennox, son of Athena." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 pm

"Leon Dorian." he replied back with a smile. "Son of Aphrodite....or so I'm told."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Danny smiled softly, "You said you are new here at camp?"
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:58 pm

"Ah yes. Just about gotten eaten while looking for college classes before that horse man saved my beautiful hide. I have no idea what is going on here," he laughed. "But I've been told I'm a son of a truly beautiful woman so I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Danny smiled, "Me and my brother have been her since our father passed away."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 pm

"I see...I am very sorry to hear that." Leon said coming over to sit next to Danny. "How do you like it here so far?"
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:09 pm

"It is ok.... I have have been here with my brother since i was fifthteen." Danny said.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 pm

"It seems a lot of people have been here a long time." Leon said looking up at the stars. "I almost feel bad for just arriving."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:16 pm

"It must feel strange to be new here." Danny said.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 pm

"Yeah it does. I'm not quite use to all of this mythology stuff but it's kind of interesting. Half goat people, half horse people, mermaids, all very entertaining indeed!"
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Danny smiled, "Yes it is, have you meet your half siblings yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonlight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next