Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Camp Half Blood. This is an RP site for both the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and The Olympians

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moonlight (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Moonlight (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:21 pm

"Off and on." Leon said leaning back and looking up at the stars. "They are very much like myself which is nice that we have a lot in common, however...it reminds me how much people go annoyed of me since sometimes I simply can't stand them in large doses."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Danny nodded, "I think it is the same with all of our siblings."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:01 am

"You honestly think so? I don't feel so guilty then."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:20 am

"I do get along with some of my siblings especailly my big brother." Danny said, "Do you have any other siblings that are normal?"
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:31 am

"Not that I know of." Leon replied. "It was always just me and my father. We are a bit like opposites. I am very outgoing and flamboyant and he is quite and reserved but we get along very well. I suppose that is the only downside to being here is I don't see him as much as I would like."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:40 am

Danny nodded, "H-Have.... Have you ever meet your mother? Or did your father ever tell you about her?"
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:54 am

Leon nodded lightly. "I met her a few years ago when I turned Sixteen though I didn't know she was a goddess. I just knew she had impecable style. My father told me about her a little bit and she gas popped up again from time to time. Most of the time before that she left gifts with little notes attached for my birthday. From what I have been told recently, Aphrodite is the most involved with her children and fathers. I suppose that is to be expected from thw goddess of love."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:57 am

Danny gave a sad smile, "Your lucky.... I wish i could just meet my mother one time."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:36 pm

"Who says you won't?"
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Danny sighed, "I sm not important enough to meet.... I am not strong like my half siblings..."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Leon cocked his head to one side, curious at Danny's reply to his question. "And why do you think that? Strength is not everything you know. Would you rather be a brute or someone who thought things out?"
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:34 pm

"The is other types of strength... Strength in wisdom and strength in courage.... But i do not seem to have any of that...." Danny said.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:36 pm

"Straighten is also knowing when you have faults and need to better yourself. Strength is also admitting when is the right time to run away or be afraid. Besides, fighting isn't everything. I imagine I am not all that good at it either. It is such a messy business." Leon said with a shutter. "All that blood and dirty and bruises, it can really mess up one's face and clothes in a horrible way!"
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:50 pm

"I hate fighting... So much pain that comes with it, sadly sometimes it can not be helped.... Sometimes though reason can win out." Danny said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Leon nodded with a pleasant smile. "Make love not war I always say."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Danny smiled, "In a way the smartest words ever." Danny was feeling a little better now.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:31 pm

"My thoughts exactly." Leon smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:47 pm

"So what was it like growing up for you?" Danny asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:26 pm

"It wasn't bad." Leon replied and smiled softly, leaning back and looking up at the stars. "My dad was a pianist and would write his own music. He hated preforming in public though so he toaught me how to play and I would preform his pieces for him. It didn't make a lot of money so we lived rather humbly but it was nice." He said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:49 am

Danny smiled, "It sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:19 am

"Yeah it was." Leon smiled softlhuy. "I suppose that is something that I miss."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:32 am

Danny looked out at the lake. "I miss my dad...."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:42 pm

"I know the feeling." Leon laughed lightly. "I am still wondering what I am doing here in the first place. If I have been fine until now, why not go back....asides from the occation monster wanting to eat me..."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Danny nodded, "The monsters...." He said with a sigh, "And the quest that they say we are suppose to someday do...."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:43 pm

"Monster's aren't so bad, I imagine, once you know how to take care of them. Never heard anything about a quest though." Leon added with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (open)   Moonlight (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next