Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Camp Half Blood. This is an RP site for both the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and The Olympians

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Dante sighed, "I know..... But i... I am afraid of someone hurting Danny..."
"He seems so sad." Danny said softly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Arista smiled kindly at Danny and Dante, "You boys are so perceptive of each other and everything around you. I envy that sometimes." she looked at Dante, "I know you are worried about Danny but he's seventeen, same age as I am. He's capable of looking out for himself." she then looked at Danny, "As for the reason Luke seems so sad: he failed his quest. He gets talked about behind his back. Wouldn't you be sad?"
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofolympus.forumotion.com
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Dante sighed, "I know, i know."
"Why do we have to do the quests anyway?" Danny asked, "What does it really do?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:19 pm

"You get offered it by your godly parent, it brings great honor to the camp if you can complete it. Especially to the person and to the cabin the person belongs to. If you fail though..." a look of sadness crossed her face, "if you fail you bring dishonor."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Danny shook his head, "It does make sense all it does is try and seprate us as people....."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:32 pm

"Thats what the gods are good at, seperating people," sighed Arista.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Ren smirked at Luke"s acceptance of his challenge. "Midnight tonigh. We meet just outside the gates. No holding back, everything goes. It's much more fun that way. The only rule is no death. I don't mind..." he added with a shrug. "But my Old Man doesn't lile you and he wont bring you back."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Danny sighed and left to take a walk again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:18 pm

"Sounds good to me," smirked Luke, "And what spoils go to the victor?"

Arista smiled and followed Danny, "You need someone to talk to, I can tell."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:43 pm

A large devilish grin spread across Ren's face. "Slave for a day." was all he replied.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Danny sighed, "Is Luke right, do they care nothing for us?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:58 pm

"Slave for a day?" sneered Luke, "What are we, children?"

Arista shook her head, "There are some who think that but it's not true."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:11 pm

"Have you ever met our mother?" Danny asked.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Ren smirked. "Who says it has to be childish. It can be anything." he then leaned in a little closer and peered at Luke over the rim of his dark sun glasses. "Who knows? I might teach you what cute really is."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Arista shook her head, "Never. Annabeth Chase, one of our sisters, has. But she's been gone from camp for a while now."

Luke smirked, "Your on."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:32 pm

"Then have come you so readily believe." Danny asked.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:34 pm

"Then I will see you then. Bring your blade and I will bring mine." he said with a bit of a sadistic laugh as he headed back to the Hades Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:45 pm

"Because I can feel it in my heart," smiled Arista, "It's like oxygen. You can't see it can you? Yet you know that it helps you. That it's good for you. Just like mom."

Luke shook his head and headed to the dining pavilion.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Danny sighed softly, "Don't you wish she would see you though?"
Lucky laughed as he jumped on his brother's back.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:50 pm

That evening, Ren was leaning against the same tree he was before. The moonlight was shining down from above, lightening the night. Both halves of Nightshade were sheathed on the back of his hip.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Arista hesitated, "Sometimes, yes. Sometimes I wonder why she can't come see me."

Luke tossed Lucky over his shoulder, "Oh, it's you. Come along, I've got a fight to train for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Lucky followed his brother to the training ground.
Danny sighed, "Why can't they."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 am

"It's just unheard of," Arista shrugged. "It's never been done before..."

Later that night, Luke walked to the area he had promised to meet Ren in, Lucky following him.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 am

Lucky sighed as he followed his brother, "So why are you doing this again?"
Danny was out walking around.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Ren waited for Luke out by the tree, smoking again out in the moonlight. It shone down brightly against his silver white hair and the rest of him blended win the the darkness of his black clothes.l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next