Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Camp Half Blood. This is an RP site for both the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and The Olympians

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open))   Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 am

"Oh, I think that they would let me in to play if I just ask nicely." Leon smiled pleasently.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open))   Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:25 pm

"Or if you use part of the charmspeak you got from your mother," Arista laughed knowingly.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofolympus.forumotion.com
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open))   Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:42 pm

"Oh yes, that was my thought exactly." Leon smiled pleasantly at her. 'I mean, it has to be good for something right?"
Back to top Go down
Arista Carson

PostSubject: Re: Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open))   Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Arista chuckled, "Your not at all like others from Aphrodite Cabin."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open))   Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:29 pm

"Oh?" Leon smiled. "How so?"
Back to top Go down
Arista Carson

PostSubject: Re: Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open))   Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:25 pm

"Your actually a good person for starters."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open))   Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:25 pm

"Oh thank you!" Leon smiled happily, pleased by her comment. "It's good to hear someone say that."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open))   Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:54 pm

"Well it's true," smiled Arista as she finished dinner.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofolympus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open))   Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Is What Happens To You When You're Busy Making Other Plans ((open))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2