Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Camp Half Blood. This is an RP site for both the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and The Olympians

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:39 pm

"Seventeen?" laughed Luke, "Trust me you look much younger..."
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofolympus.forumotion.com
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Danny blushed and pouted slightly at that, he hated looking younger.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:00 pm

"To each their own." Ren replied and pushed himself away from the tree. "My point is still the same. Stop pushing your views on other people. It really pisses me off."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:06 pm

"Ren is there anything that doesn't piss you off? You've always been this way," Luke rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:10 pm

"Danny what are you doing out here?" Dante said as he walked over to his brother. He eyes the others carefully.
"Sorry i was out walking..." Danny said.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:13 pm

"Oh no." Ren corrected. "I seem to be quite happy when I'm not around you or anyone else lacking a brain. Too bad those times are few and far between."

Ren looked up at the new comer. "He is fine. I don't bite though I cantw say the same for Luke. He's rabid." He added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Luke rolled his eyes and recognized the new comer as Dante Lennox. The two men had been in several arguments since Luke's return to camp, "Well I can tell when I'm not wanted. And ignore Ren, I don't bite...unless you're into that..."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Dante rolled his eyes at Luke and started to head back. Danny stayed, not leaving with his brother, though Dante didn't realise it yet.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Ren just leaned back against the tree again. "Some people are into that Luke so I would watch what I say!" he called back as Luke left.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Luke turned around and smirked, "That was directed at the cute one! Not you!"
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Ren huffed, actually feeling rather insulted. "Who says I'm not cute, you bird brain! Just goes to show that you have no decency! You wouldn't know cute if it bit you on your ass!"
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Danny blushed again at being called cute. Dante grumbled as he realised Danny wasn't with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Luke smirked and called back, "Course I'm a bird brain! I'm a son of Hermes! And as for biting on the ass, I'd know it if I was bit there. I bet it might hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Dante frowned at Luke as he walked back up and started to lead Danny back to their cabin.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Ren growled and narrowed his eyes behind his sunglasses, tossing and stomping out his cigaret on the ground. "Then how about I kick you there so you will know the feeling a little better!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:38 pm

"Woah, calm your jets," Luke grinned, "I'm just teasing. Jeez for a son of Hades you're more hot headed like a son of Ares."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:40 pm

"I can go toe to toe with a Son of Ares." Ren said folding his arms in front of his chest when he finally caught up to Luke. "You on the other hand, wouldn't stand a chance against me."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Danny sighed as he followed Dante back to the cabin, he smiled when he saw one of his half-sisters.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Luke rolled his eyes, "Of course you can. Ren, I wouldn't test me. Unlike you, I've known the agony of defeat and with that failed quest, well, I only want it more."

Arista smiled when she saw Dante and Danny, "Hey guys. Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Dante was still frowning, "Danny was talking to Luke..."
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Ren huffed. "Quite being such a cry baby. Defeat should just make you want to obtain victory all the more badly."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:58 pm

"Thats how I know I can kick your ass," he smirked. "Because I want victory that badly."

"Castellan? He's not as bad as everyone makes him out to be," smiled Arista.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Ren smiled back deviously. "Then how about we schedule a match sometime? Winner get's a prize."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:12 pm

"I still don't trust him around Danny." Dante said.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:39 pm

"Alright, sounds fine to me. Name you're place and time Ren," Luke smirked.

Arista frowned, "He isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be Dante."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))   I'm Not Welcome Here ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Welcome Here ((open))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Camp Borders-
Jump to: