Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Camp Half Blood. This is an RP site for both the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and The Olympians

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obsidian Swords

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Ren Prince stood in one of the Camp Councelor's Office in the Big House, twitching with irittablity. He couldn't hear half of that the Councelor was saying (or even which one it was), all he heard was the words 'sharing your cabin' and then nothing more as he focused on containing his temper. While he might make it out of the Big House before strangling the Councleor, it was hightly likely that the other campers and his new bunk mate would not be so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Zander glared as he finally arrived at the cabin that he was suppose to be living in at this camp, where he had a roommate.... Zander wonder how long it would for him to start the first fight with this person that was supposed to be his half-sibling.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Ren was furious as he made his way back to the Hades Cabin from the Big House. Menicing shadows rippled out behind him as a common product of his temper. The other campers were smart enough by this time to avoid him in large radius. However, that did not mean his new roomate was the same.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:29 am

Zander threw his bags onto an empty bed and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, waiting for his room mate.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Ren stormed in, the shadows slithering in in front of him like a great black wave. They continued to crawl up the obsidian walls and cling to them menacingly. Ren quickly scanned the room for his new guest which was forced upon him by the councilors. Quickly pulling off his sunglasses, he met eyes with Zander. "So...your the new bastard I have to share my cabin with? Well, I hope you like sleeping outside because that is exactly where you are going to be."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:41 am

"Yes I am you new room mate and like hell I am sleeping outside.... I have just as much right to me here as you and i am not the only bastard in this room..." Zander said low hiss, his eyes going black. He wasn't afraid of the other kid, he had grow up on the streets and was used to people roughing him up.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Ren didn't back down. In fact, Zander's words just prickled his temper even more.
"At least I have probably seen my old man twice as much as you. I wouldn't be surpised if you couldn't tell the differance between Cerberus and a poodle." He state plainly. "And who said you had any right to be here? The counceliors? They don't know shit."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:51 am

Zander rolled his eyes, "Oh your a daddy's boy hmm, our father didn't leave you to live on the streets for three years did he...... Must be nice to be the fucking acknowledged by our old man." Zander snapped bitterly, a dark shadow gathering around him and his eyes going compeltly black. He took a step forward with a growl.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:27 pm

"Boohoo for you." Ren said back cooly, not flinching or moving an inch at Zander's advance. "He probably just felt bad because my mother was a complete flake and left me here as a kid. If he didn't claim my early, there would be no camp here. You're not the only one who inherited our Old Man's temper."Ren then smirkd and folded his arms in front of his chest. "That is why you don't scare me in the least. You might be able to throw your weight around with the other campers but not with me."
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:35 am

Zander snorted and shook his head, "Whatever..... Just stay away from me... And i am not going to sleep outside." Zander started to play with his lip ring, one of his nervous ticks.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:55 am

"Yeah well...." Ren ran a hand through his silver hair and looked away. "Whatever." He said and flopped on his own bed. "If you touch my game system or whatever, just dont break it and put it back the way it was." He said refering to the entertaiment center he had set up. Because of the limited number of occupants in the Hades Cabin, there was a much nicer set up here than the other cabins.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Zander sat down on his own bed and nodded. "Okay...." he said softly, the anger no longer in his voice. But he stayed tense, almost like expecting that someone would try and hurt him.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Ren stayed on his own side of the room, just laying back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He too, was still tense. The shadows around him didn't dissipate, but more just slithered and stayed on his side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Zander closed his eyes tiredly, he was tired after having to travel all the way out there.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 am

Ren stayed awake and staired up at the celing quietly, trying to work things out for himself. He never had a brother before. He was also never really close to anyone either. It was always him versus the reat of the world because they simply did not understand what it meant to be a Son of Hades.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:55 am

Zander may have looked like he was finally calm and asleep, but he was far from it. His brain was trying to sort though everything and it was not easy.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Ren laid on his bed, trying to relax but it wasn't working well. He was uncomfortable with another person in the room. He wasn't use to it and he hated it. A part of him knew he wouldn't be able to sleep because of it and that made him feel a little grumpy just thinking about a grumpy morning.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:47 am

Zander sighed before pulling up his shadows and blocking himself from sight.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Ren huffed and rolled over, doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:44 am

The next morning Phil sighed before slowly bring his shadows down.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Despite it being morning, the cabin was completly dark. The draps were the black out kind to prevent to block the light and the windows themselves were tinted to darken whatever sun did make its way past the dark faberic.

All the same, Ren groanes from where he was on his bed, the covers pulled over his hate. He hated mornings with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Zander grabbed his shoes and slowly slipped out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm

Ren hid under the covers until the door was closed and peeked out with mild curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Danny Lennox

Danny Lennox

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Zander sat down and the steps and looked out at the camp.
Back to top Go down
A x e l - F

A x e l - F

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:20 pm

After a short while, Ren peeked his head out the door, wrapped up in his black comforter and wearing dark sport sunglasses. The camp was already busy, people coming to and from breakfast and already starting on the day's various activities. Laughter floated up from the campers having fun and joking as they walked and Ren wrinkled his nose.

"Mornings' should be outlawed." he said wrapping the blanket tighter around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obsidian Swords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Swords   Obsidian Swords I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obsidian Swords
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Big House-
Jump to: